Isolation and loneliness are two of the main fears of seniors, especially as they age and develop mobility issues. This can result in a decrease in opportunities for social engagement among older adults. As a result, their physical and mental health may deteriorate due to a lack of care and companionship from family members or friends. That is why companionship is essential as part of senior care.
Here are some of its benefits:
- It lowers their risk of depression and other mental health problems.
- It improves their cognitive health and mood, which allows them to be more resistant to dementia.
- It provides them with a more positive outlook on life as well as the opportunity to meet new people.
Through our companion care at LOVING ARMS HOME CARE SERVICES, we can help combat social anxieties and feelings of loneliness that your aged loved ones may experience, especially if they live alone or suffer from mobility problems. This is a salient aspect of our non-medical home care services.
We are a reliable provider of Medicare and Home Care in Broward, Florida, where we aim to provide superior in-home care services that individuals and families can lean on during their transition from adulthood to seniority.
Our long-term care can provide you with the following services:
- 24/7 Hour In-Home Care
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Respite Care and many more